[Libs-Or] Schedule: Today - Tuesday - help from 5-6 PM?

Liz Paulus LizP at wccls.org
Tue Oct 19 12:18:02 PDT 2010

Hi all -

Due to a very tight schedule today, I could use some help covering
5 to 6 pm. If you have a minute or two, check in and see if you can
cover a question.

I will have to cover on the reference desk in person as well as online
(eek.) So, response times on L-Net may suffer, so every bit will help.
Thanks in advance!

Liz @ Cedar Mill