[Libs-Or] And the ACRL Oregon Award for Excellence goes to ...

Robin Paynter robinpaynter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 11:53:02 PDT 2010

The ACRL Oregon Board is delighted to announce that the recipient of this
year's Award for Excellence is John Helmer, Executive Director of the Orbis
Cascade Alliance.

The ACRL Oregon Award for Excellence is given annually to an individual or
group whose project or ingenuity has significantly improved Oregon academic
libraries or librarianship.  We present to award to John for his tireless
efforts on behalf of academic libraries in our state and, especially, his
recent work toward changing the legal status of the Alliance.
Please join us in congratulating John!

=====
Robin Paynter
ACRL Oregon Communications Coordinator