[Libs-Or] Looking for Dewey Classification Schedule

Brent Mai bmai at cu-portland.edu
Fri Sep 3 14:53:18 PDT 2010

The seminary of the India Evangelical Lutheran Church (IELC) in Nagercoil, South India, is looking for a relatively recent full set of the Dewey Classification Schedule.  They are a new school with a new library and still don't have internet access, so they asked if we would help find a set for them.

If you've got a "not too old" Dewey set that you're no longer using, please let me know.  We'll take care of shipping it to them.

Thanks!!
Brent Mai
Concordia University Library
Portland, Oregon