[Libs-Or] Bug in Google Advanced Search?

Jon Forest jon at lincc.org
Fri Sep 10 15:31:07 PDT 2010

This is probably a result of the recent introduction of the Google
Instant search feature.  See more details here:
http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2010/09/google-features-no-longer-available-in.html

I believe using https://encrypted.google.com will restore the option.

Jon Forest, Systems Librarian
Libraries in Clackamas County
16239 SE McLoughlin Blvd. #208, Oak Grove, Oregon 97267
Email: jon at lincc.org.  Phone: 503-723-4892.  Fax: 503-794-8238.