[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians - New Facilitator and Brown Bag Lunch next Wednesday, April 13

Mecklem, Susan SusanMecklem at dwt.com
Mon Apr 4 10:01:35 PDT 2011

Good morning fellow librarians,

I'm pleased to announce that Elsa Loftis has agreed to take over
facilitating the Portland Downtown Librarians brown bag lunches. Elsa is
the librarian at Everest College in downtown Portland. She graduated
from Pratt Institute and previously worked as a reference librarian at
the Brooklyn Public Library in New York City.

Elsa invites everyone to her library for a brown bag lunch next
Wednesday, April 13 from noon - 1. She will send an email out this week
with the details.

The Portland Downtown Librarians meet periodically for a brown bag lunch
at different libraries and information centers in the downtown Portland
area. The meetings are informal and friendly, and anyone interested in
librarianship is invited. Hosts are always needed - we'd love to see
your library!

Please welcome Elsa! Her email address is ELoftis at cci.edu
<mailto:ELoftis at cci.edu> .

Sue

Susan Mecklem | Davis Wright Tremaine LLP
Associate Librarian
1300 SW Fifth Avenue, Suite 2300 | Portland, OR 97201
Tel: (503) 778-5252 | Fax: (503) 778-5299
Email: susanmecklem at dwt.com <mailto:susanmecklem at dwt.com>  | Website:
www.dwt.com <http://www.dwt.com/>

Anchorage | Bellevue | Los Angeles | New York | Portland | San Francisco