[Libs-Or] Wanted: Ideas (What's My Line? Library Development, the LSTA Five-Year Plan, & You)

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Mon Apr 4 12:06:00 PDT 2011

Every five years, Oregon writes a five-year plan to outline the vision and goals for directing our state's LSTA budget.  At many points along the way, we will your seek input for the 2013-17 plan.  Your first opportunity is at OLA.  Library Development Staff at the Oregon State Library want to pick your

[cid:image005.jpg at 01CBF2BC.C51EBAD0]
brain

for

[cid:image006.jpg at 01CBF2BC.C51EBAD0]
                                                                                                                    ideas.

Session: What's My Line? Library Development, the LSTA Five-Year Plan, & You