[Libs-Or] Oregon landlord-tenant law

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Wed Aug 17 13:51:24 PDT 2011

Greetings:

I've created a new Oregon landlord-tenant law blog post that you might
find useful.  Blogspot doesn't allow much in the way of formating, nor
is it my forte, but suggestions, corrections, and additions are always
welcome.  And feel free to add those as a Comment or email me or the
blog directly.

I'll be running the post by a group of lawyers, too, so may tweak it
over the next few days.

Today's post:
http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2011/08/oregon-landlord-tenant-l
aw-questions.html

Homepage: http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/

Happy Renting / Landlording!

Laura

P.S. Holly Gerber, the incoming Chair of the Legal Reference Round
Table, and our Assistant Law Librarian, has been updating the OLA Legal
Reference Round Table website, where you'll find additional resources:
http://www.olaweb.org/

Laura J. Orr
Law Librarian
Washington County Law Library