[Libs-Or] Wordstock!

Malone, Linda lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us
Fri Aug 26 11:22:51 PDT 2011

Greetings, all:

Wordstock, Portland's fabulous literary arts festival (http://www.wordstockfestival.com/festival/) , is taking place October 6-9  - just 40 days from now!

Get involved and see this fantastic event from the inside.  Volunteer for a 2-hour shift at the Oregon Authors and Oregon Center for the Book booth on Saturday or Sunday, October 8-9.  Librarians, library staffers and library students are all welcome.  You'll get free admission, of course, and have some time to look around at the exhibits and meet authors and publishers.

We need 2 folks to fill each of the following shifts:

Saturday, 10/8:
10-12
12-2
2-4
4-6

--AND--
Sunday, 10/9
10-12
12-2
2-4
4-6

Please join us for one or more of those shifts. Contact me with the date(s) and time(s) you are available and we'll get our sign-up sheet filled up!

Thank you in advance for your participation - it's a great way to give back to Oregon's library community.

Linda V. Malone
Lake Oswego Public Library
lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us<mailto:lmalone at ci.oswego.or.us>
503.675.2540

PUBLIC RECORDS LAW DISCLOSURE
This e-mail is a public record of the City of Lake Oswego and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.