[Libs-Or] Attending Midwinter? Review Resumes!

Abigail Elder AElder at ci.tualatin.or.us
Thu Dec 15 09:54:07 PST 2011

Most of the resume reviewer volunteers are from academic libraries, while the reviewees are interested in public library positions. For more information, contact Jodie Borgerding who sent the original message.
-abigail/tualatin
________________
Pardon cross-postings
The NMRT Resume Review Service (RRS) Committee is looking for volunteers to review resumes and greet participants at the Resume Review Service Booth for the ALA 2012 Midwinter Conference located in Dallas, TX!
The location of the Placement Center for Midwinter 2012 is yet to be determined, but our services will be available from 9 am - 5 pm Saturday and Sunday, January 21-22, 2012.

Volunteers usually work one or two hour shifts. You will be asked to greet and sign-up ALA members interested in getting their resumes reviewed. For more information see the Volunteer Guidelines: http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com/Conference+Volunteers or feel free to contact nmrtrrs at yahoo.com<mailto:nmrtrrs at yahoo.com> for more information.
To volunteer, please fill out either the Resume Reviewer form at http://bitly.com/rLtCsD or the Booth Greeter volunteer form http://bitly.com/tYH1Bp. We hope to have at least two greeters and four resume reviewers per shift.

The schedules of Resume Reviewers and Booth Greeters are available on the Committee's Wiki: http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com.

This is a fun way to meet, talk, and network with people from all over the country!

Want more details on the RRS & what we do? Please visit us at the NMRT Resume Review Service Web Site:
http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/nmrt/oversightgroups/comm/resreview/resumereview.cfm or http://nmrtrrs.wikispaces.com.

Hope to see you there!
Jodie Borgerding
NMRT Resume Review Service Committee
 Jodie L. Borgerding, M.L.S.
Instruction and Liaison Librarian
Emerson Library
Webster University
470 E. Lockwood
St. Louis, MO  63119
(314) 246-7819<tel:%28314%29%20246-7819>
jborgerding80 at webster.edu<mailto:jborgerding80 at webster.edu>
http://libguides.webster.edu/soc
http://libguides.webster.edu/religion
http://libguides.webster.edu/zombies

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until they give him the information.

--
Pam Klipsch MLS
Director

Missouri Chapter Councilor 2011-2013