[Libs-Or] Youth Photo Contest - Cash Prizes! for Oregon Public health Week

Jennifer L YOUNG jennifer.l.young at state.or.us
Fri Feb 4 10:25:30 PST 2011

Please post the flyer on library bulletin boards and forward  this message to schools, teachers, youth groups, or students who might be interested. Thank you!

As part of Public Health Week (April 4-8, 2011) the Northwest Health Foundation, Oregon Health Authority and the Oregon Public Health Association are pleased to announce the third annual Youth Photo Contest for 2011, "The Way I See It: A Youth Perspective on Health".

The Photo Contest is designed to engage young people in thinking about what Health is and how it affects their lives.  The contest is open to Oregon youth, ages 12-18.  Submissions for the contest will take place February 1- March 1, 2011.

See the attached flyer to find more information regarding the contest and how to submit photos.  You can also visit www.communityhealthpriorities.org ( http://www.communityhealthpriorities.org/ ) for more information.
Please forward the flyer on to youth, youth serving partners and anyone else you see fit.

Thank you and we look forward to your community's participation,

The Public Health Youth Photo Contest 2011 Committee