[Libs-Or] Interships

Nora calloideae at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 12 16:20:12 PST 2011

I would like to post 2 internships for a new feminist lending library
that our nonprofit organization is developing. Descriptions of these
internships are attached.  It should be noted that these are unpaid,
but school can be arranged. Start/end dates and hours/week are
flexible, and we do not have a librarian on staff.  Rather the library
is managed by the non-profit director.

Thanks,

Nora Barnett
Board of Directors
In Other Words -- Feminist Community Center

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/