[Libs-Or] W.T. Cox Subscriptions

ANNIE LEWIS ALewis at ci.tualatin.or.us
Mon Feb 14 11:02:09 PST 2011

Hello,

I am interested to know if anyone has worked with W.T. Cox Subscriptions for periodical subscriptions. Specifically I am interested in learning about your satisfaction with their level of service and any feedback you might be willing to share that would help us decide if they might be a better option than EBSCO.

Any comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

Annie

Annie Lewis
City of Tualatin | Tualatin Public Library
18880 SW Martinazzi Avenue, Tualatin, OR 97062-7092 | located at 18878 SW Martinazzi Avenue
503.691.3071 | www.ci.tualatin.or.us<http://www.ci.tualatin.or.us>

DISCLAIMER: This email is a public record of the City of Tualatin and is subject to public disclosure unless exempt from disclosure under Oregon Public Records Law. This email is subject to the State Retention Schedule.