[Libs-Or] Librarian themed t-shirts

Nyssa J Walsh nyssaj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:43:29 PST 2011

Hello out there in Library Land!

Support the MLIS students of Emporia State University by purchasing one of
our library themed T-shirts or totebags from Etsy!
http://www.etsy.com/shop/librariandesigns

These shirts were designed, screenprinted, sold and advertised by Emporia
alum and current students. They are also customizable by state, region,
neighborhood, or library. Each shirt or totebag costs $15 and the proceeds
go towards a fundraiser to support Emporia's Student Chapter of the ALA,
representing the Portland cohorts of OR10 and OR11.

Any questions? Feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your support and for your continued excellence as Oregon
librarians.

--
Nyssa Walsh
OLA Showcase Coordinator

Lead Library Assistant
Oregon College of Oriental Medicine
work: nwalsh at ocom.edu
personal: nyssaj at gmail.com
503.253.3443. ext.121

*"We read to know we are not alone" -CS Lewis*