[Libs-Or] FTF Recommended ALA Midwinter 2011 Meetings and Events

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 23:01:22 PST 2011

 Every ALA Midwinter the ALA/SRRT Feminist Task Force tries to put together
a schedule of events that may be of interest to feminists and their friends
and collegues.  Usually the list comes out a few weeks before ALA Midwinter
so it is a little late this year but we hope that it will still be of use to
you.  We hope to see you at some of these meetings and events. The schedule
may be found here:  http://ftfinfo.wikispaces.com/Conference+Schedules

Some hightlights:

            *Events:  Feminists Night Out @ The Fleetwood, 639 J St. from
6:30 – 7:30+ p.m.*

* *

*Meetings: Saturday, January 8, 8 – 10 a.m. at the **Hilton San Diego
Bayfront (HIL) – Sapphire H*

*Sunday, January 9, 6:00 – 7:30 p.m., **Hilton San Diego Bayfront (HIL) -
Aqua 300***

--

*Diedre Conkling
Lincoln County Library District