[Libs-Or] office supply phone scam

Jim Knutson tintin at exchangenet.net
Mon Jan 24 14:49:23 PST 2011

Re: office supply phone scamI shared this with my wife, who orders office supplies --

She sez:

I've had sleezy calls like this before, too. They count on people not really knowing who their copy machine is leased from, etc.

They also call and tell you that the price of toner is going up, but if you order today, they can give you the old price. That doesn't really work when we get our toner free as part of our contract. :-)

There are crooks born every minute!

RE: