[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon: Wednesday July 13, noon

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:51:25 PDT 2011

Hello Downtown Librarians!
I'm very pleased to announce that our next meeting will take place on Wednesday, July 13. We'll be hosted at the law offices of Davis, Wright Tremain, by one of our nearest and dearest luncheon librarians, Sue Mecklem!
The offices are located at 1300 SW 5th Ave (between Jefferson and Madison), Suite 2300.
>From their website:
Our office is located on the 23rd floor of the Wells Fargo Tower. The entrance to the building's garage is located between Fourth and Fifth Avenues off of Jefferson Street. Visitor parking is available on level A. (Please note the garage is closed on weekends.) From the garage, take the elevator to the lobby and proceed to the elevator bank marked floors 21-38. In the elevator lobby locate the keypad on the wall and enter 23. The keypad will then display which elevator car (H-M) will take you to the 23rd floor.
We hope to see you next Wednesday! I'd love an RSVP, so I can tell Sue about how many to expect.
And, for those of you who missed our visit to the StreamNet library last month, it was a lot of fun. What a great collection! Thank you to Lenora Oftedahl, for hosting!
See you next week!

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.