[Libs-Or] Public Library Division

Colleen Winters CWinters at forestgrove-or.gov
Mon Jul 11 16:12:37 PDT 2011

Greetings,

The Public Library Division of OLA represents all public libraries in
Oregon.  We offer support through the creation of standards for public
libraries and  develop programs to support your continuing education.

We are currently seeking candidates for the 2011-2012 year.  New
positions will start in September 2011. Board positions are open to
public library employees at all levels.

Joining the  PLD Executive Board is a great way to network with public
library staff from around the State. Current board members come from the
Oregon coast, central Oregon, the Willamette Valley, the Portland metro
area and southern Oregon.

Please contact me by July 22 if you are interested in a Board position.
We will be holding elections in early August for two director-at-large
positions (2-year terms), Secretary, and Vice Chair/Chair Elect.

Colleen Winters

President, Public Library Division

Forest Grove City Library

503-992-3246