[Libs-Or] A freebie or un cadeau

Kevin Edwards kedwards at ocac.edu
Wed Jun 22 14:30:44 PDT 2011

Hi All,

Anyone interested in the following
title<http://www.amazon.co.uk/Dictionnaire-encyclop%C3%A9dique-Livre-Pascal-Fouch%C3%A9/dp/2765409870/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1308775913&sr=8-1>?
It is in French and it is part of set, but we only have the N-Z volume. It
is the latest edition (May 2011) of an encyclopedia set (addressing the
history/evolution of the book and the history of the publishing industry and
trade, etc) that came out previously in 2002 under the same name and by the
same folks.

Fouché, Pascal, Pascal Péchoin, and Jean-Dominique Mellot. *Dictionnaire
Encyclopédique Du Livre, Vol. N-Z*. Paris: Édition du cercle de la
librairie, 2011. Print
ISBN: 9782765409878

It's in excellent condition. No library markings, etc. Preferences to
institutions on the ORBIS courier. Let me know if you're interested or if
you have any suggestions that might help it find a good home.

*Sincères salutations,*

Kevin

Kevin Edwards, MLIS, MFA | book librarian

Oregon College of Art and Craft

8245 SW Barnes Road, Portland, OR 97225

971.255.4135 p | www.ocac.edu

503.297.3155 fax

To support OCAC’s commitment to our environment, please print only when
necessary and recycle.