[Libs-Or] OLA Legal Reference Round Table (LRRT): Free to join

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Fri Mar 11 10:38:11 PST 2011

Fellow OLA Members:

We're adding some new energy to the OLA Legal Reference Round Table
(LRRT)and look forward to hearing from or meeting with you at the April
7th LRRT Business Meeting. A draft of the meeting Agenda is at the LRRT
website  (from OLA website <http://www.olaweb.org/> , click on Units,
and then Legal Reference).

Our Assistant Law Librarian, Holly Gerber, and Law Library Assistant,
Chrystal Seager, have been updating the LRRT website and our law
library's website <http://www.co.washington.or.us/LawLibrary/index.cfm>
- and the Oregon Legal Research blog
<http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/> .  They will be at the
Business Meeting so stop by to say hello, ask a legal reference
question, or talk to them about their presentations to public library
reference staff.
(For a preview, visit
http://www.co.washington.or.us/LawLibrary/librarian-resources.cfm, then
click on Law Library Workshop 2011.)

It is FREE to join the OLA Legal Reference Round Table!  (If you are an
OLA member, visit the OLA website <http://www.olaweb.org> , click on
Membership, then Join Now.  Scroll to the bottom of the page and click
on Add an Affiliation.)  If you are a new or renewing member, just add
the affiliation at the time of (re)joining.

You won't get lots of emails from us, maybe a few times a year when
there is a new resource we think you might want to see (e.g. kids home
alone or disability law links):

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2011/03/resources-for-parents-of
-adult-children.html

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2011/03/oregon-law-libraries-hou
rs-and-types-of.html

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2011/02/new-legal-research-guide
-disability-law.html

http://oregonlegalresearch.blogspot.com/2011/01/update-to-leaving-childr
en-home-alone.html

... and maybe when we announce the LRRT biz meeting at the OLA Annual
Meeting.

Thank you.

Laura

Laura J. Orr