[Libs-Or] Information and Action: Fwd: [alacoun] Fwd: Statistical Abstract - ALA action?

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 11:09:45 PDT 2011

I am not sure what is going to happen with these statistical publications
that we all use but I just wanted you to know that some action is probably
coming from ALA and that you can also take some action.  I think that at
some point there may be something on capwiz, http://capwiz.com/ala/home/,
though there isn't anything there yet.