[Libs-Or] 2011 Virtual Reference Summit--June 10th!

Emily Ford fordem at ohsu.edu
Thu Mar 17 11:48:37 PDT 2011

Please excuse cross-postings (and don't hesitate to share widely).

The 2011 Virtual Reference Summit Planning Team is happy to announce this year's Virtual Reference Summit!

Mark your calendars for Friday, June 10th for a day in The Dalles to connect with your colleagues, hear a great keynote, give/hear lightning talks, learn and participate in exciting programming and panels, and visit the beautiful Columbia River Gorge.

Has something been on your mind? Have you been wanting to share a project or program with your colleagues? Do you thrive on the excitement of speaking for a quick five minutes? If so, think about your lightning talk for this year's Summit. Will you have an idea to submit?

We're working on the nitty gritty of the program, but stay tuned for our announcements about a keynote speaker, venue, and program soon.

Remember you can always follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/lnetoregon> or "Like" us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/L-net-Oregon-Libraries-Network/278527496534> to keep up to date in the Summit planning.

We're looking forward to a day of learning and seeing you there.

Cheers,
Your Summit Planning Team