[Libs-Or] Library District Signs

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 21:27:26 PDT 2011

I think it would be great if we could share signs around the state.

In a few years we will need to renew our local option tax.  Others need to
do the same thing.  And even Hood River may add a local option tax at some
point and want to use the signs again.

I don't really have a great storage space but would be happy to try to find
one and take the signs.  I would work to make them available to any library
district needing them and we whould use them when our tax measure is on the
ballot.

--

*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District