[Libs-Or] Book that may be of interest

Louise Meyers louise at ccrls.org
Tue May 17 13:06:37 PDT 2011

i just learned about a book that was published by the Dept of Veterans
affairs called Oregon Veterans. One of the men featured in the book came in
and showed it to me. It is a glossy large coffee table style soft cover book
with photos, personal stories and information about Oregon veterans from the
Civil War to vietnam, and is quite fascinating. He told me it is not being
markleted to libraries and I said I would pass the word. The book is selling
for $39.95 including shipping. If you want to know more you can call
503-373-2384 or online at www.oregon-gov/odva/veterans_book.shtml.

--
Louise Meyers
Library director