[Libs-Or] Book Discussion tracking systems?

Lori Chance lchance at fvrl.org
Wed May 25 08:39:00 PDT 2011

I’m reaching out to others in the hopes you might have some suggestions. Like many of you, we enjoy hosting book discussions for our patrons. However, tracking usage has been cumbersome. There are calendars in which we can schedule the various titles, but we can’t export that information to use for statistical purposes for weeding, for example. We’ve been using an excel spreadsheet for statistical purposes, but it makes the scheduling side of things cumbersome.

Do any of you know of a platform where both the calendar and the statistical data are integrated somehow? Do you have recommendations on how to track book discussions more easily?

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Lori Chance
Executive Assistant

Fort Vancouver Regional Library District
Direct: 360-759-4803  |  Fax: 360-693-2681
Email: lchance at fvrl.org