[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon Thursday 10/13

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Wed Oct 5 15:55:59 PDT 2011

Hello Downtown Librarians!

I'm so happy to let you all know that the October lunch will be held at the U of O library at White Stag! I, for one, am really looking forward to seeing this library, so thank you to Karen Munro and Susan Gilman for hosting us!
Due to some scheduling rearrangements, we will be meeting on Thursday at noon next week, rather than our usual Wednesday time. I hope that works for everyone! As always, we'll meet at noon, and ask that everyone provide their own brown-bag lunch. We hope to see you there!
Please RSVP to me, so we can get an idea of how many chairs to set out.
Thanks so much, and see you next week.

Below, see instructions for the White Stag building:

Directions:  Enter via 70 NW Couch St, and either go straight back the main hall to the central commons, or ask for directions at the reception desk.  (It's pretty straightforward and hard to get lost!)  We're right off the central commons; our sign and front door are hard to miss.  Do NOT come in the First Street entrance; the inner door is locked except to staff with ID passes.  All visitors should enter through Couch St.

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland, OR 97204
Phone: 503-222-3225
Text: 503-683-EVST
Email: eloftis at cci.edu

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.