[Libs-Or] PNBA Trade Show - Last Minute Registration

Robin B rbnbrbwr at comcast.net
Mon Oct 10 09:49:18 PDT 2011

Hi everyone,

Today is the last day you can pre-register for the Pacific NW
Booksellers Trade Show, and if you are still on the fence about going,
check the website for more information, and be sure to take a gander at
the top ten reasons librarians should attend.

http://www.pnba.org/show.htm

We have a set of fantastic librarian track education sessions planned
and it doesn't get any better than our group of nationally known
librarians who will be presenting. But the biggest feather in our
library hat is Nora Rawlinson, former editor of Library Journal and
Publishers Weekly, and current founder of EarlyWord, who is coming all
the way from Brooklyn, NY, to do a presentation on collection
development and she will also introduce the authors at the Friday
morning breakfast.

So get busy and fax your registration by 4:00 today! If you need to wait
until the last minute, no problem. You can do a same-day on-site
registration, starting Thursday morning at 7:30 a.m.

I hope to see many of you there!

Robin Beerbower
Salem Public Library
email: rbnbrbwr at comcast.net, rbeerbower at cityofsalem.net