[Libs-Or] First Book Night at Hopworks, Oct. 17th

Joanna Burgess burgessj at reed.edu
Wed Oct 12 17:42:38 PDT 2011

Please join us at Hopworks Urban Brewery (2944 SE Powell Blvd) on Monday
evening October 17th for a First Book event. From 4:00-11:00 pm, HUB
will donate 20% of proceeds from your bill to First Book of Portland
when you let your server know you're participating.

First Book of Portland is part of an award-winning national nonprofit
organization which provides new books to local children in need,
addressing one of the most important factors affecting literacy - access
to new books. In 2010 we awarded funds to three regional literacy
programs to purchase 2,500 new books for participating children. Learn
more about First Book of Portland at our website
(www.firstbook.org/portlandor <http://www.firstbook.org/portlandor>) and
our facebook group (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=270679702914
<http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=270679702914>).

Come on out and share brews and nosh with us for a good cause!
The First Book Portland Board
firstbookportland at gmail.com <mailto:firstbookportland at gmail.com>

--
Joanna Burgess