[Libs-Or] Position Opening Annoucement FVRL IT Manager Vancouver WA

Lila Erickson lerickson at fvrl.org
Mon Sep 12 09:57:00 PDT 2011

IT Manager
Do you want to work for an energetic, progressive library system?  Then this is it!  The Fort Vancouver Regional Library District is a medium-sized library district in Washington that uses technology to give customers what they want.  We provide great library service to three counties along the mighty Columbia River.  If you are interested in being part of our success and using your technology and supervisory skills to make a difference, CHECK OUT our IT Manager position opening announcement on our website http://www.fvrl.org/aboutus/jobs.cfm

First review date is September 27, 2011.  Salary is $5,378/month.

Lila Erickson
Human Resources Analyst