[Libs-Or] Library2Go at OLA

VIK Lorie A Lorie.A.Vik at ci.eugene.or.us
Tue Apr 24 20:01:31 PDT 2012

Library2Go: Where We Are, Where We're Going, and Useful Information to Help Patrons

A lot of things have changed since the Library2Go presentation a year ago.  eBooks were still a fairly new format, and we didn't even have Kindle Books. Keeping track of changes with software, hardware, and new devices was overwhelming.  Plus, OverDrive was the only eBook game in town.

A year later, we're at the rodeo holding on tight in this Wild West of publishing.  Come hear what the Oregon Digital Library Consortium (ODLC) is doing to keep on top of new developments and new players in the market. We'd also like to hear from you!  What plans do your libraries have for digital media?  How can ODLC support you?

If you have Library2Go tech and how-to questions, don't worry. We'll have plenty of time for Q&A, as well as devices and demos available.

See you at OLA on Thursday from 4:00-5:30!

Lorie Vik
ODLC Vice Chair/Chair Elect
Eugene Public Library

Greg Williams