[Libs-Or] FW: Vote411.org flyer

Jessica Rondema jessica.rondema at state.or.us
Mon Apr 30 09:20:08 PDT 2012

Forwarding this message and the attached flyer from the League of Women Voters of Oregon.

Jessica Rondema
Administrative Services Coordinator
Oregon State Library
503-378-2464
jessica.rondema at state.or.us<mailto:jessica.rondema at state.or.us>

We have delivered print versions of our Voters' Guide at most libraries and think this link to vote411.org will be helpful to the Library patrons who have access to a computer. For the first time, we are covering all the candidate races around the state and when a voter enters his/her address, the actual candidates that will be on their ballot will appear.

    Again, The League of Women Voters thanks you for your help in getting out important information for the primary election on May 15.

Rita Fawcett
Voter Service Co-chair
League of Women Voters of Oregon