[Libs-Or] Potentially low-cost program opportunity

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Tue Aug 7 11:05:45 PDT 2012

Hi! I recently learned that one of Oregon Humanities' Conversation Project topics in on censorship in literature. It is too late to schedule this topic for Banned Books Week this year, but I asked and learned that this topic will be available during Banned Books Week 2013. Applications for Conversation Project programs taking place during Banned Books Week next year will be accepted between April and May 2013 (they schedule roughly 6 months in advance). Also keep in mind that this topic is always relevant, not just during the last week of September!

Some details are below in the email I received from Oregon Humanities. You can learn more about this and other Conversation Project topics online at: http://oregonhumanities.org/programs/section/conversation-project/.

Questions? Contact:
Annie Kaffen
Program Coordinator
Oregon Humanities