[Libs-Or] Summer-Fall INFOSCOPE Civics for Adults / Tax Reform Study Group

Donna Cohen dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
Thu Aug 23 10:46:17 PDT 2012

It's election season and I'll bet you would love to have resources about
Voting, Civic Literacy, Critical Thinking, the U.S. Constitution
.I
developed Resource Lists about these topics and more for a six-week series
this Summer: Civics for Adults: Workshops to Enhance Civic Knowledge and
Inspire Political Engagement. I created this non-partisan series because -
well, because it is needed.

If you would like to sponsor something similar, let's discuss.

Also, check out the Tax Reform Study Group! I also have a non-partisan
workshop on income tax reform available for your organization.

http://www.dcoheninfo.com/infoscope/2012/2012-Summer-FallINFOSCOPE.pdf

Enjoy,
Donna

Donna L Cohen, MLIS, MEd
D L Cohen Information Services
Portland, Oregon
503-737-1425
dcohen at dcoheninfo.com
www.dcoheninfo.com

Information is power....if you can find it!