[Libs-Or] Library Coordinator K-8 position in Caldwell, ID

Norma Jean Sprouffske njsprouffske at caldwellschools.org
Tue Aug 28 12:59:00 PDT 2012

 Caldwell is nestled in the Treasure Valley 30 miles to the west of
Boise--go Broncos--minutes from urban shopping and many outdoor or mountain
activities.  Caldwell School District has ten schools and over 6,000
students PreK-12.   We are searching for the right individual to make their
home office at Jefferson Middle School and to support classified library
staff in their jobs at the three feeder elementary schools and at
Jefferson.  The Library Coordinator will work on occasion with his or her
colleague at a second middle school to shape a strong K-8 library media
program supporting our diverse learners.

Please refer to this link for more information and the application.
http://caldwellschools.org/Jobs/view.php?Job_Code=51726

We look forward to hearing from candidates.

Norma Jean Sprouffske
Library Coordinator K-8
Caldwell School District No. 132
Syringa Middle School