[Libs-Or] OYAN Winter meeting Jan. 27 Eugene Pulic Library

Kris Lutsock kris.lutsock at ci.mcminnville.or.us
Fri Jan 13 14:33:57 PST 2012

Hello All.  Please join us at OYAN's Winter Meeting at the Eugene Public Library on Friday, January 27th.  The meeting will go from 11am-3pm and we will share resources, discuss upcoming events, and look at the OYAN Book Rave's first round of voting.  This is a fun meeting with a lot of talk about this year's teen lit.

Address: Eugene Public Library, 100 West 10th Avenue Eugene, OR 97401.  ph. (541) 484-1452

For lunch, host Traci Glass thought we could all walk somewhere close.  There are a few places to choose from, and it would give us an opportunity to get a little break from the building.  Nearby there is Burrito Boy, New Odyssey, Viva Vegetarian Grill (a local food cart), and the local grocery next door, The Kiva, does freshly made sandwiches, has a deli, and does fresh soups each day.  Finally, there's a cute little new café that just opened up a block away - Sine Cure Café.

Driving instructions:
North of Eugene:
I-5 South to exit 194B
Take exit 194B to merge onto I-105 W/OR-126 W toward Eugene
Continue to follow I-105 W
Continue onto Jefferson St
Turn left onto W 10th Ave
Destination will be on the right

>From Bend:
OR-126 E/McKenzie Hwy to I-105 W
Continue to follow I-105W
Continue onto Jefferson St
Turn left onto W 10th Ave
Destination will be on the right

>From the Southern Coast:
US-101 N to OR-38 E to I-5 N to I-105 W

>From the Northern Coast:
US-101 S to US-26 E to OR-217 S to I-5 S to I-105 W

Parking: Unfortunately, there is no unlimited free parking for the library.  There is free 2-hour parking in the blocks around the library, but the parking patrol is pretty vigilant and will ticket.  Traci suggests the parking garage directly under the library; there's a box for you to pay by credit card or cash down there.  Also, 2 blocks north of the library on West side of Charnelton there is a parking garage that's similar to the one under the library.
Let me know what other info you need!

Conference call in has also been arranged for 11-3 p.m.
.	Dial 888.285.4585 to call in.
.	Use Participant Access Code: 95472

Kris Lutsock
Oregon Young Adult Network Chair