[Libs-Or] The sort-of regular OLA SSD blog highlight notice

Rebecca Roth rebeccar at multcolib.org
Wed Jan 25 16:53:04 PST 2012

Greetings fellow library workers!

Where did January go?  It completely got away from me...

Some recent highlights from the OLA Support Staff Division blog:

Sylvia Bowers continues her series of posts talking about what it's like to
be in the LSSC program:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/01/balancing-life-work-and-school-what.html
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/01/how-to-use-what-you-learn-in-lssc.html
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/01/today-sylvia-bowers-continues-talking.html

Brilliant new information transfer technology:
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/01/but-does-it-glow-in-dark.html

What kind of security system do you need for *that*?
http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/2012/01/gobblegobble.html

Did you know you can get notified of new posts with our RSS
feed<http://ola-ssd.blogspot.com/feeds/posts/default>?
 Do you have a topic you'd like to see addressed in the blog?  Drop me a
line at rebeccar at multcolib.org or comment anywhere in the blog.

Rebecca Roth