[Libs-Or] OSLIS Update

Jennifer Maurer jennifer.maurer at state.or.us
Mon Jul 9 15:31:50 PDT 2012

The rebuilt OSLIS website should be ready to go live tomorrow or Wednesday. That means OSLIS Lite will come down and the fuller version of OSLIS will return. If we run into a problem that causes a delay, the next go-live date will most likely be Monday, July 16th.

Note that the rebuilt OSLIS is the same as the former fuller site except that it no longer has the My Stuff folder. That was a virtual space to store work related to a current research project, and we did not pay to rebuild the feature because there are now many cloud applications that serve the same purpose, like Google docs.

If you run into any problems on the rebuilt site, please report them. Use the feedback form on OSLIS or send me an email directly.

Have questions? Please ask.

Thanks,
Jen

Jennifer Maurer