[Libs-Or] Library cards for homeless/those without permanent address

Buzzy Nielsen buzzy at hoodriverlibrary.org
Tue Jul 10 11:28:04 PDT 2012

Nope, they mean anywhere. We're right across the Columbia from FVRL, so
we interact with them fairly regularly.

Admittedly, being an independent district does grant a bit more leeway
to adopt friendlier policies, if your board of directors so chooses.

Cheers!
Buzzy

Library Director
Hood River County Library District