[Libs-Or] Oregon Source for Custom Bookplate Maker?

Laura Orr Laura_Orr at co.washington.or.us
Fri Jul 20 13:48:50 PDT 2012

Greetings:

I sent this question out locally (see below), but want to try further
afield. Suggestions so far include the following, but others are
welcome:

Presents of Mind on Hawthorne (for a referral if they don't do it)
http://www.presentsofmind.tv/pages/info

Ovation Papers - they sell and work with small printers on lots of
things paper (possible referral, too)
http://www.oblationpapers.com/

Many thanks!

Laura