[Libs-Or] Reviews for "Native Peoples - A to Z"

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:33:56 PDT 2012

There is a good sale on right now for "Native Peoples - A to Z:  A
Reference Guide to the native Peoples of the Western Hemisphere" but it
would still take a major bite out of a small library's book budget to
purchase.  The library has a small but growing Native American collection
that is needed to serve its community.  This set, on the face, looks like
something that would be a good addition to the library collection but the
only review that I can find is a rather scathing review on Amazon (
http://www.amazon.com/Native-Peoples-Reference-Western-Hemisphere/dp/1878592734).
If this review is correct then adding this set to the library might not be
a good idea.

Does anyone else have information about this set or have other reviews?  I
admit that I haven't checked all review sources yet.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou