[Libs-Or] Public Library Division Members of OLA

Ted Smith t.smith at newportlibrary.org
Mon Jun 18 11:10:16 PDT 2012

Greetings,

The Public Library Division of OLA represents all public libraries in Oregon.  We offer support through the creation of standards for public libraries and  develop programs to support your continuing education.

We are currently seeking candidates for the 2012-2013 year.  New positions will start in September 2012. Board positions are open to public library employees at all levels.

Joining the  PLD Executive Board is a great way to network with public library staff from around the State. Current board members come from the Oregon coast, central Oregon, the Willamette Valley, the Portland metro area and southern Oregon.

Please contact me by June 22 if you are interested in a Board position.  We will be holding elections in July for two director-at-large positions (2-year terms), Secretary, and Vice Chair/Chair Elect.

Please specify the committee position you are interested in.  You must be a member of OLA and the Public Library Division to be considered for these positions.

Ted Smith
Director
Newport Public Library
541.265.3109