[Libs-Or] Downtown Librarians Luncheon, July 10

Loftis, Elsa ELoftis at cci.edu
Tue Jun 19 08:23:30 PDT 2012

Hello Downtown Librarians!

I am pleased to announce that we will be meeting on Tuesday July 10 at Portland State University's Millar Library, at noon.
Many thanks to Lynn Chmelir for inviting us!

The library is located at:
1875 SW Park Ave.
Portland OR 97201

Remember, we will meet at noon July 10 in Room 170.  That is on the first floor opposite the elevators.  They have kindly offered to provide beverages and cookies, but please bring your own lunch if you plan to eat. There are food carts on the Park Blocks nearby.
Michael Bowman will do an overview of our resources that are available to everyone in the building--including lots of specialized electronic databases.  We can also do a quick tour of some of the service points.
Please contact me, Elsa Loftis, eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>  if you plan to attend, so I can give them a fair idea of how many visitors to expect.
I look forward to seeing you on July 10th!
Thank you,
Elsa

Elsa Loftis, M.L.I.S.
Everest College Library
425 SW Washington Street
Portland Oregon 97204
eloftis at cci.edu<mailto:eloftis at cci.edu>
503-222-3225

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it contains information from Corinthian Colleges, Inc. that is confidential. Employees are reminded of their obligations regarding confidentiality and trade secrets as stated in the Employee Handbook and CCi policies. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. We respectfully demand that you notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail in error and permanently delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited, will cause damage to CCi and may result in legal liability.