[Libs-Or] Washington County Heritage Online is now available

Zaborowski, Lindsay A. lindsay.prescott at pacificu.edu
Wed Mar 7 14:34:51 PST 2012

Washington County Heritage Online is now live at http://WashingtonCountyHeritage.org.  The Pacific University Library and Washington County Museum have partnered to create a digital repository of photographs chronicling the county's rich history, For more information see: http://www.pacificu.edu/news/detail.cfm?NEWS_ID=11036&CATEGORY_ID=1.

Our project is supported in part by an LSTA grant we received though the Oregon State Library. We've really enjoyed working with so many different kind of cultural institutions, and the collection will keep growing and changing, so stay tuned!

Lindsay Prescott Zaborowski, MA, MSIS | Project Manager | Washington County Heritage Online
Pacific University | 2043 College Way | Forest Grove, OR 97116
p: 503.645.5353 x108 | washingtoncountymuseum.org | lindsay.prescott at pacificu.edu<mailto:lindsay.prescott at pacificu.edu>