[Libs-Or] Reminder: OYEA! award nominations still being accepted!

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Tue Mar 13 14:37:00 PDT 2012

There's still time to nominate someone for the  <http://goog_1853779470/>*2012
OYAN You're Excellent Award!<http://www.olaweb.org/mc/page.do?sitePageId=124465>
*.  If you know someone that has made a difference for teens, we want to
hear about it.  The OYEA!* may be awarded to an **individual, library,
organization, program, or initiative* that has made a positive and
significant contribution to teens in libraries in the state of Oregon.  The
honoree will receive an engraved plaque and a $100 donation to the teen
service program of their choice.  If needed, funds are available to ensure
that the honoree attends the 2012 OLA Annual Conference to receive the
acknowledgement of their peers.

Nominations for this coveted award are open *until March 31st.*  Please
include the following:

   1. Nominee's *name*
   2. Nominee's *contact information*
   3. *Description* of the nominee's positive and significant contributions
   to teens in libraries in the State Of Oregon
   4. And any accompanying letters of support.  We especially like to hear
   from teens and it's okay to send under separate cover.

Mail or email <susansm at multcolib.org> your letter of nomination and letters
of support to:

Susan Smallsreed
Northwest Library
2300 NW Thurman St.
Portland, OR 97210

I look forward to hearing about the fantastic things that are happening for
teens in Oregon!

Susan

--
Susan Smallsreed
Youth Librarian, Northwest Library
susansm at multcolib.org
www.multcolib.org
work schedule: Tues.- Sat., 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.