[Libs-Or] Technical Services Round Table evaluation forms

Ann Miller aemiller at uoregon.edu
Wed May 2 09:23:31 PDT 2012

Hello all!

I hope everyone had as good a time in Bend at the conference as I did. Wonderful setting, wonderful food, and most of all wonderful programs! At least, I thought so. But TSRT would like to hear what those of you who attended our sessions thought. Please take a moment to fill out our program evaluation form. It is located on the TSRT page on OLA Web. Or, even more helpfully at - https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=ola&formId=119209

In case you forgot those programs were:

DESCRIBING THE FUTURE: RDA, METADATA AND LINKED DATA
Wednesday, April 26, 2012 9:00 AM - 4:30 PM / Adam Schiff and Karen Coyle

IMPLEMENTING RDA: MANAGING THE TRANSITION
Thursday, April 27, 2012 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM / Lori Robare and Adam Schiff

WILL RDA KILL MARC?
Thursday, April 27, 2012 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM / Kelley McGrath

MAKING FREE CHEAPER: STREAMLINING LIBRARY GIFT PROCESSING
Thursday, April 27, 2012 4:00 PM - 5:30 PM / Xan Arch and Ann Miller

DRIVING LESSONS: NEW MODELS FOR EBOOK ACQUISITIONS
Friday, April 28, 2012 8:30 AM - 10:00 AM / Emily McElroy, Sue Hinken, Patricia French

USING MARCEDIT IN DAILY LIFE: SHARING THE WHY AND HOW
Friday, April 28, 2012 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM / Tom Larsen, Kelly McGrath and Terry Reese

Let us know the good, the bad, and the "needs improvement" and take a moment to suggest future programming. We're looking forward to another great conference in Vancouver next year!

--
Ann Miller
Head, Collection Services