[Libs-Or] What do you call your service desks?

Rachel Bridgewater rbridgewater at gmail.com
Mon May 7 14:00:11 PDT 2012

Here at PCC we are in the process of remodeling one of our libraries.
We are taking the opportunity to reevaluate what we call our Reference
and Circulation desks.  One factor we want to consider is what our
students are experiencing when they are in other libraries throughout
the state.  We would appreciate it if you would take a moment to
complete a very short survey about what you call your service desks:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Z7355KM

We'll be happy to share the results!

Rachel

Rachel Bridgewater, Reference Librarian
PCC Cascade Library
Student Center, 705 N. Killingsworth St.
Portland, OR 97217
971.722.5323