[Libs-Or] Two more days to donate to EveryLibrary NOT related to Sandy

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 13:34:41 PST 2012

Some information about contributing to library relief efforts related to
Hurrican Sandy may be found at
http://www.ala.org/offices/cro/getinvolved/helpinglibraries.

--
*Diedre Conkling**
Lincoln County Library District

 "If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change
your attitude."--Maya Angelou