[Libs-Or] Portable PA suggestions?

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney kbrodbeck-kenney at lincolncity.org
Wed Nov 21 10:59:38 PST 2012

We're looking at purchasing a portable PA set-up (mic and speakers) for events at the library. What we'd be looking for is something we could move from room to room in the library, that could easily be used for readings, open mic poetry, larger events, etc. We're looking at some of the Fender PA products, but does anyone have any suggestions for products that have worked particularly well, or that should be avoided? We think our Foundation will fund pretty much anything under $1,000.

Kirsten Brodbeck-Kenney
Library Director
Driftwood Public Library
801 SW HWY 101, #201