[Libs-Or] 2013 Oregon Mock Printz Workshop open for registration

Susan Smallsreed susansm at multcolib.org
Sat Oct 20 17:51:51 PDT 2012

OYAN is pleased to open registration for the 2013 Mock Printz Award
Workshop!  As usual a short list of 10 of the best teen books of 2012 (see
attached) will be read, discussed, and then voted upon two days before the
actual Printz Medal is announced at the ALA Annual meeting.  Here are the
details of the Oregon event.