[Libs-Or] Job Opportunity with the City of Sherwood = Library Assistant I (part time)

Pam North pamn at wccls.org
Tue Oct 30 07:50:25 PDT 2012

Part-Time Library Assistant I
The City of Sherwood has two part time opportunities for Library Assistant I -- Friday & Sunday and Saturday and evening schedules approx. 12-16 hours per week, with potential for occasional additional hours. Performs a variety of entry-level library duties in support of public library services. Duties may involve staffing the circulation area and circulation-related tasks; paraprofessional duties (including ready reference and readers' advisory) and some technical service tasks. Recent public service experience in a public library and proficiency in Windows-based systems desired. Salary $14.61-18.71/hourly plus City paid PERS. Send City application to Human Resources, 22560 SW Pine St., Sherwood, OR 97140. Application materials available at www.sherwoodoregon.gov<http://www.sherwoodoregon.gov>  or by calling HR at (503) 625-5522. Position closes Nov 9, 2012 at 5 pm. EOE.