[Libs-Or] Fwd: 260.432 Manual (for elections)

Diedre Conkling diedre08 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 11:24:03 PDT 2012

I thought you would be interested in seeing this temporary administrative
rule.  The Secretary of State wanted to have something to use for the
November election.   The committee will be meeting soon to continue working
on this rule.  We do think there is more that needs to be addressed but
felt it would take longer to fully work through some of the other issues.

If you have comments about this please let me know.  It will help me make
sure that the committee addresses all of your issues.